Tuesday 17 December 2013

Truffle Heaven

I feel like I have just entered a world of chocolatey joy. I didn't realise the potential in all this truffle making madness. I have been surfing around on Pinterest and have found loads of wonderful recipes. 

Here are some of my favorites and where I found inspiration for my attempt -  
My baking addiction Chocolate Truffles
Chambord Truffles
Snowball Truffles
Rum Chocolate Truffles
Raspberry Chocolate Truffles
Cardamom and Orange Truffles

My truffles were based mainly on the snowball recipe as it was the one that had fewest ingredients and seamed really easy. I did however add a little Ginger Wine to the chocolate/cream mix and a little ground ginger to the coco powder coating.


Apart from being incredibly messy to shape in your hands and the fact that they are so intensely chocolatey, they were really simple to make and I will definitely try them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment