Thursday 9 May 2013

Voluntary Arts Week - 11th to 19th May 2012

 My friend Alison of Little Saint Knit and I are taking part in the first ever national CraftBomb! A couple of weeks ago we found a plee for UK crafters to take part in various events happening all over the country as part of Voluntary Arts Week.After some late night bird making last night Alison and I ventured along to the VA office at lunch time today to hand over our crafts. Alison created a wonderful string of crocheted bunting and I made about a dozen pom-pom flowers and three little birds.

This is my modest little collection

Our crafts will be featuring in the Glasgow Botanic Gardens CraftBomb on Saturday 11th May. I will be heading over to Glasgow to try and find our makes and hopefully get lots of cool pics of the gardens with it new additions.  

No comments:

Post a Comment